There are quite a few basic skills sets that are necessary to apply for an A1 English Test. Since these tests are necessary, there is no way around them. So, if you are looking for a guide to book an A1 English Test, well, then you are in the right place. A guide has been provided for your convenience, so check the guide down below. Hopefully, this will answer all your queries and be helpful to you.
Steps to Book an A1 English Test:
Here are the steps that you need to follow to book an A1 English Test:
- Keep your passport in hand, as this is the only piece of ID that is required for applying for ILETS. Other than this no other documents are needed nor they are accepted. If the person applying for the test is not above 18 years, then he/she need to carry a consent form signed by the parents of that person. Carrying the passport on the day of the exam is also not required.
- The candidate needs to download and go through the information brochure. All the information needed for taking this test is provided in the brochure.
- The third step is to check for availability as the number of seats is quite limited. It has been recommended that the booking should be done one month before the date of the exam. For information about the availability of the dates, one can use the online registration system.
- Now you need to pay for the test. There are a few methods that can be used to make the payments for the A1 English Test Booking. You can pay using Net Banking, Cards and eWallets; one should also keep a note of the fact that only Visa and Master Card are accepted. Payments can also be made through ICICI bank or else you can draw a demand draft in favor of the British Council.
- After the payment part is done, one needs to send the ILETS test application acknowledgment that they have received through email after applying for the test through the online method. The proof of payment needs to be uploaded in the candidate area of the test taker portal. These are necessary only if the payment has been made through Demand Drat or ICICI Bank. People who made the payment through debit-credit cards need not send or upload and documents.
And that’s all. After all the procedures are completed successfully, you will receive an A1 English Test Booking confirmation through email, which will contain all the details and dates of the examination. You will also receive a free online preparation course “Road to IELTS”. If you are interested you can also sign up for a British Council Teacher by joining the ILETS course. And apart from that they also have the option of face to face IELTS preparation courses.
The Reading and Listening test would be completed on the day of the examination itself. The speaking test could be taken on the same day itself or could be scheduled for a week later.